Our Culture & Values
PASSION FOR SERVICE
This drives our culture at Middletown Hotel Management. Our employees live and breathe service every day – to our clients, their coworkers and our community.
Our “Service First” approach to business means we keep a steady focus on our clients’ needs and successes. We’re not happy until you are! Fueling this approach is our motivation to be the best we can be as individuals and as a company.
Guiding us in our daily work are core values that define who we are and what our clients can expect from us. They inspire us to provide a continuous flow of positive experiences for our clients and our guests.
- We value fiscal responsibility, committing ourselves to cost-efficient development and management.
- We value respectful, courteous service to all guests, treating them the way we would want to be treated.
- We value service that goes beyond the expected – a “doing what it takes” mentality.
- We value individuality and encourage our employees to be problem solvers and creative thinkers.
- We value teamwork, knowing that working toward a common goal benefits us all.
- We value green living and work diligently to build and manage properties that help conserve our communities’ resources.
- We value the success of our clients and continuously improve our expertise and services to produce great hotels.
Our employees engage in a variety of service within their own communities ranging from Cincinnati to Dayton to Columbus. As a company, our employees come together to support the following:
- Touched by an Angel Foundation
- 5K for Muscular Dystrophy Parent Project (In Memory of Gunnar Listerman)
- Give Kids the World
- Salvation Army
- Dayton Community Blood Center
- United Way of Greater Dayton
- Delaware County Career Center
- Big Brothers, Big Sisters
- Mid-Ohio Food Bank
- Habitat for Humanity
- Harvest Food Bank